BabyBooo :)

Play with It. I'm busy :3



Friday 8 March 2013

Sorry.

25018_425891344147467_394825748_n_large

I'm tired being ignored. Sangat penat. And i'm sorry for being too emo just now. But if you were at my place, mungkin kau akan rasa apa yang aku rasa. Mungkin. This is not the first time i feel it. Ni untuk kali keberapa entah. But then, manusia ada tahap sabar dia. And i am so sorry, takmampu nak tahan tadi. Yes. I'm too selfish. Nak hati ni orang jaga. Sedangkan aku lupa siapa je aku? Nak orang care nak orang ambik tahu pasal aku. I'm nothing. How can i expect orang akan jaga hati ni? Yes. That was the silly me. Always the silly me.  

And i am sorry. That was my fault. Mengada ngada nak merajuk semua. Konon nak perhatian. Aku mintak maaf. And i am not going to do that anymore. Aku telan je semua nanti. Sekian. By me. And not forget. Happy Birthday Zahyn. Happy Belated Birthday Haniff ! May ALLAH bless both of you . Oh yaaa. Thanks to a friend who really care just now. Thanks a lot. 

Tumblr_mhlv7zldri1s4kea6o1_500_large

No comments :

Counting

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

katakan lahh :) anda bebas bersuara !